- High precision dosing of pulverised products which can be fluidised, such as lignite, pet coke, kaolin, sugar beets, biomass, etc.
- Combustion of pulverised materials in compact hot gas generators without a refractory lining.
- Cost reduction through alternative fuels. Pulverised lignite, for example, is very economical on a fuel value basis in comparison to conventional fuels.
- Boiler systems in accordance with TRD 604 and TA-Luft, using pulverised lignite as a fuel.
- Thermal utilisation of non-standard gases.